KABA MAUER - Boltwork Defender Univers - 84031
The 3-sided bolt work is characterized by its flexibility. It can be operated by maximal two locks with standard footprints or by one electronic lock combination 82021 Code-Combi K. In case of a 2-lock operation the locking order is not defined.
The bolt work can be supplied optionally with an integrated relocker and a lock driven blocking slide.
Dimensions base plate 210 x 235 mm
- 1-lock operation:
1 lock with standard footprint, admissible mounting position of lock: vertical, bolt down, bolt throw 8.7 - 12 mm
1 lock 82021 Code-Combi K, admissible mounting position of lock: horizontal, bolt right, bolt throw 12 mm
- 3-sided (front shaft I, upper shaft II, lower shaft III)
- Shaft throw 22 mm, opening angle of handle 75°
- Shaft connections: Ø 8.2 mm and elongated hole 6.4 x 13.6 mm, Ø 6.4 mm
- Lock mounting: 4 x ¼” BSW threaded bushes
- For right hand doors, opening clockwise
Gear drive with follower 8 mm
Several Options Available Please Call in to Order.