8 Channel High Definition Embedded DVR
All 8 channels display and record in crisp and clear high definition 1080p (1920x1080). This is an 8 channel stand alone DVR with an embedded Linux operating system but is programmed and is designed to operate like a PC based DVR. The HD DVR is programmed and controlled with an easy to use GUI (graphical user interface). This system comes with a remote and mouse for easy operation.
It uses H.264 compression which is a high quality compression and uses less storage space to maximize your hard drive usage. The DVR can be accessed remotely to see live video using a smart phone, tablet, iPad. You can also view live video using most web browsers. The HD-DVR-8 like many other DVR's has motion detection recording so you don't eat up a ton of storage space and makes it easier to find an event rather than skimming through hours of video footage.
Features and specifications:
- Video Inputs: 8 BNC
- Video Outputs: HDMI, VGA
- Audio Inputs: 8 channel
- Audio Outputs: 1 channel
- Alarm Inputs: 4 channel, 1 Alarm output
- Recording resolution: HD 1080p at 15 frames per second when recording all 8 channels
- Data Storage, up to 4 SATA hard drives, maximum up to 16TB
- Viewing Resolution: HD 1080p live
- IR remote, USB mouse and front panel press button operation
- Motion detection, video blind, video loss
- Smart camera settings: privacy masking, camera lock, color setting, title displays
- Easy backup methods: USB devices, remote network and client software backup